Add an inline image
From any page entry you can add an inline image.
Select the image to upload.
- This image will not resize.
- It will appear on the page sandwiched between the content types that surround it
- Depending on the size of the image, text may wrap around it
Select the alignment.
- By default it is set to Centered.
Enter ALT image text.
- This is important for accessibility because screen readers will read this text for users who cannot see the image properly.
[Optional] Enter the image title.
- This text will appear when a user hovers their mouse of the image